Getting the Most Value from a GABB membership
Belonging to the GABB can be worth thousands of dollars if a member takes advantage of all the group’s benefits.
Among the benefits of belonging to GABB:
- A Georgia-based listing service, with hundreds of businesses and franchises for sale in Georgia and the Southeast.
- A portfolio of 30 legal forms drafted by GABB member attorneys that are specifically designed for business brokers, including listing support forms, business buyer forms, deal forms, letters of intent, due diligence checklists, and purchase and sale agreements. Hiring an attorney separately to draft all of these would cost thousands of dollars.
- Access to the online Atlanta Business Chronicle, Atlanta’s award-winning source of business news. The subscription link includes unlimited access to news that grows business, advances careers and simplifies professional lives. Read local market intelligence, stay on-top of emerging business opportunities and connect to a powerful community of local executives.
- GABB forum: Communicate with all GABB business broker and professional affiliate members. Respond to queries from people seeking to hire a business broker, or find out about professional education. Learn how to subscribe to new forum posts.
- Professional Resources: GABB affiliate members include Georgia’s most experienced SBA lenders, business attorneys and financial resources.
To hear a presentation of how GABB members can access these features, please view a recording of our July 7 Zoom meeting.
Or review this PPT presentation.
For more information about GABB, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text 404-374-3990, or contact GABB president Dean Burnette at email@example.com or (912) 247-3209.