GABB Brokers can also assist
GABB Members can also assist you with issues such as valuing and pricing, marketing and advertising, handling prospective buyers, negotiating and closing a deal. Confidentiality is often a prime concern in selling an on-going business, and GABB Brokers operate under strict procedures to protect your proprietary information and ensure utmost confidentiality.
Why work with a GABB broker?
- All GABB brokers are licensed as required under Georgia Law.
- All GABB brokers have agreed to abide by our comprehensive Code of Ethics
- All GABB brokers have agreed to cobroker, so that you’ll have over 100 brokers working to find a buyer for your business, instead of just one.
GABB Brokers can help Sellers:
- Determine the market value, possible strategic value and appropriate listing price
- Advise you as to terms and deal structures to help you keep more profit on the sale
- Execute the marketing and advertising plan designed for your particular business
- Avoid the disruptive impact of your plans becoming common knowledge
- Find, Screen and Qualify prospective buyers
- Work with professional advisors on your team and from GABB
- Assist the buyer in obtaining financing
- Negotiate profitable sale terms and deal structure
- Assist with all the complex details of a business closing