An experienced GABB business broker can help you locate and evaluate options until you find one that is right for you.
The broker can then expedite the handling of the many aspects of the transaction, including obtaining financing.
Professional assistance can be very valuable in negotiating the price and the terms of the acquisition, and working with the seller’s broker and advisors. Best of all, any fees associated with this representation is usually paid for by the Seller.
To find a broker who can help you with your purchase, please see Find a GABB Member, or click through to the contact agent while viewing the Business Listings for Sale. If you would like to view our frequently asked questions, click here.
Why work with a GABB broker?
- All GABB brokers are licensed as required under Georgia Law.
- All GABB brokers have agreed to abide by our comprehensive Code of Ethics
- All GABB brokers have agreed to cobroker, so that buyers can be represented without incurring a fee in most cases.
GABB Brokers can help buyers:
- Identify your goals and acquisition criteria.
- Locate matching business opportunities among the many choices in our own data bases and in the general marketplace, even those not currently listed.
- Evaluate your alternative options.
- Assist in obtaining financing.
- Steer you through the complex process of a business transfer.
- Work with your professional advisors or recommend some of the best from our Affiliate Members and our many network contacts.
- Negotiate and structure a successful purchase.