Million Dollar Club Applications Due Nov. 10
The GABB is now accepting applications for the 2020 Million Dollar Club, recognizing members who have sold businesses worth at least $1 million in the previous year. The deadline for submitting applications is Nov. 10, 2020.
Awardees will be honored at the annual GABB Holiday Gala on Dec. 10 from 7-9 p.m. at Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina. Those who prefer not to attend will be able to visit via ZOOM.
GABB members are eligible for the:
- Million Dollar Club if they have eligible sales from Nov. 1, 2019 to Oct. 31, 2020 of $1,000,000 to $1,999,999.
- Multi-Million Dollar Club members will have eligible sales generated totaling $2,000,000 or more during the same period.
- Life Members of the Million Dollar Club have been elected to the Million Dollar Club for three consecutive years or any 5 years.
- Phoenix Award Member is anyone who has been elected to the Million Dollar Club for any 10 years.
- Silver Phoenix honors a person who has been elected to the Million Dollar Club for any 25 years.
To be eligible for the award, an applicant must be a current member in good standing of the Georgia Association of Business Brokers and only transactions closed after the effective date of membership in GABB will count as Million Dollar Club volume. All Million Dollar Club members must have attended at least three GABB events during the eligible period, such as meetings, conferences, or social events.
The online application, along with detailed rules about the club, can be found at the GABB website.
Brokers may fill out the online application below, or the the attached document, highlighted below in blue.
GABB Million Dollar Club Application 2020