April 17, 2020 by Diane Loupe Company News, COVID-19, Economic News 0 comments
How Business Brokers Can Survive The Economic Downturn
Veterans of the business broker industry joined Ron West of Business Brokerage Press on April 15, 2020, for a Q&A session about learning how to survive this economic downturn as well as position your firm for the opportunities at hand.
- What should we expect of buyers and sellers in both Main Street and Middle Market?
- For those businesses that are closed and may not be able to re-open, what are your recommendations on how the owner may be able to sell their assets or derive some value from the business?
- What steps do you recommend business owners take to give them the best chance of survival during this pandemic?
- For a business owner thriving in this pandemic, what advice do you offer them?
- Business opportunities are growing, but how do you determine if new customers will survive or even be able to pay for your services if you take them on?
- And more…
You can view the video and sign up for upcoming webinars at the Business Brokerage Press website.