Million Dollar Club Applications Due Nov. 11
The GABB is now accepting applications for the 2018 Million Dollar Club, recognizing members who have sold businesses worth at least $1 million in the previous year. The deadline for submitting applications is Nov. 11, 2018.
Awardees will be honored at the annual GABB Holiday Gala on Dec. 6 at the Capital Grille in Dunwoody at Perimeter Mall.
GABB members are eligible for the:
- Million Dollar Club if they have eligible sales from Nov. 1, 2017 to Oct. 31, 2018 of $1,000,000 to $1,999,999.
- Multi-Million Dollar Club members will have eligible sales generated totaling $2,000,000 or more during the same period.
- Life Members of the Million Dollar Club have been elected to the Million Dollar Club for three consecutive years or any 5 years.
- Phoenix Award Member is anyone who has been elected to the Million Dollar Club for any 10 years.
- Silver Phoenix honors a person who has been elected to the Million Dollar Club for any 25 years.
To be eligible for the award, an applicant must be a current member in good standing of the Georgia Association of Business Brokers and only transactions closed after the effective date of membership in GABB will count as Million Dollar Club volume. All Million Dollar Club members must have attended at least three GABB events during the eligible period, such as meetings, conferences, or social events.
Please contact Diane Loupe at georgiabusinessbrokers@gmail.