HVAC Company TBH589
HVAC Company TBH589
The firm is a Commercial HVAC Contracting and Service Business located the Atlanta metropolitan area.
• The business occupies 2 buildings.
o Building one is 15,000 square foot, two story pre-engineered metal building with masonry veneer and contains approximately 6000 SF of office and 11,000 square feet of warehouse.
o Building two is a 17,422 square foot pre-engineered metal building with masonry veneer. There is approximately 4922 SF of office space and 12,500 SF of warehouse.
• Room for expansion of services as facilities are only about 90% utilized.
• The facilities are owned and are available for purchase at fair market value or may be leased
Founded in 1990, the firm is a Commercial HVAC Contracting and Service Business located the Atlanta metropolitan area. The business operates primarily in the metro Atlanta Georgia geographical area and periodically in Alabama, Tennessee, and South Carolina. The company installs, services, repairs and replaces commercial HVAC systems of all types in the Retail, Office, Warehouse, Municipal, Federal, Faith-Based, K-12, Higher Education, and Military markets.
KEY COMPANY HIGHLIGHTS:
• 60% of revenue is derived through Commercial HVAC systems in new construction, delivered through general contractors.
• 33% of revenue is a result of Service/Renovation of Commercial HVAC systems in existing facilities, delivered through general contractors.
• Typical construction customers are small to medium size General Contractors.
• Typical service customer is a facility owner or property manager of commercial property.
• The business is fully staffed with 75 full-time employees. The owner manages the Administrative functions of the company, similar to a CFO role. There are department heads in place, managing sales and operations.
SUSTAINED GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES:
• There exists a great opportunity to advance revenues with the addition of an outside sales representative.
• Immediate growth by implementing a targeted marketing program. The business currently does not have a marketing plan in place but does well on word of mouth as their main advertising through long-standing customer relationship and name recognition in their primary market.
• The company is well positioned to be taken to the next level!