GABB Million Dollar Club Applications Due Nov. 5
The GABB is now accepting applications for the 2021 Million Dollar Club, recognizing members who have sold businesses worth at least $1 million in the previous year. The deadline for submitting applications is Nov. 5, 2021.
Awardees will be honored at the annual GABB Holiday Gala on Dec. 9 at Villa Christina.
GABB members are eligible for the:
- Million Dollar Club if they have eligible sales from Nov. 1, 2020 to Oct. 31, 2021 of $1,000,000 to $1,999,999.
- Multi-Million Dollar Club if they have eligible sales generated totaling $2,000,000 or more during the same period.
- Life Membership in the Million Dollar Club have been elected to the Million Dollar Club for three consecutive years or any 5 years.
- Phoenix Award if they have been elected to the Million Dollar Club for any 10 years.
- Silver Phoenix if they have been elected to the Million Dollar Club for any 25 years.
To be eligible for the award, an applicant must be a current member in good standing of the Georgia Association of Business Brokers. Only transactions closed after the effective date of membership in GABB will count towards Million Dollar Club volume. All Million Dollar Club members must have attended at least three GABB events during the eligible period, such as meetings, conferences, or social events.
The online application, along with detailed rules about the club, can be found at the GABB website.
GABB Million Dollar Club Application 2020
Million Dollar Club rules:
Please contact email@example.com if you have any additional questions about this matter, or if you are unable to complete this application online.