GABB COVID-19 Meetings on Tuesdays
During this international crisis, things change rapidly and frequently. To help our members, small businesses, and others, GABB has created a COVID-19 page with the best information we have about what is happening in Georgia. The GABB also plans to hold weekly 30-minute Q and A sessions on Tuesday mornings at 10 a.m. to take stock of what is happening in our world. Information on how to join the meeting is listed below. Also, if you miss a meeting, you can view a recording of the meeting at the link posted below.
If you are NOT getting emails from GABB about these meetings, and you want to, please email Diane Loupe at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check your spam filter to be sure our emails aren’t being sent there.
PAST GABB ZOOM Meetings
- May 12, 2020 Meeting Recording
- GABB Board member Kim Eells, Senior Vice President, SBA Business Development at Georgia Primary Bank, discussed the PPP program including spending requirements. She also said that money was still available, although her bank isn’t taking new applications. A GABB member said that a client had taken advantage of loan forbearance and had been rejected for a home loan as a result.
- May 5, 2020 Meeting Recording
- SBA Banker Thomas Rockwood discussed updates to the PPP program, Shannan Collier Stalvey talked about new liability waivers, several GABB lawyers talked about the limitations of force majeure clauses, Bob Smith talked about insurance, Russ Hall said now is a terrific time to market and get people on the phone, and other GABB members added their questions and experiences.
- April 21, 2020 Meeting Recording.
- Password: 2w=!WrX@
- Topics discussed: Remote closings, PPP loans, applying for loans, best strategies for business brokers, healthcare options.
- SBA Banker Leigh Milton shared the following documents related to several SBA programs
- April 14 Meeting Recording:
Access Password: Y2*@&Ikt
- Topics discussed: Applying for SBA loans, healthcare options, best strategies for business brokers.
GABB’s invitation to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: GABB COVID-19 Meeting
Time: Apr 28, 2020 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Apr 28, 2020 10:00 AM
May 5, 2020 10:00 AM
May 12, 2020 10:00 AM
May 26, 2020 10:00 AM
Jun 2, 2020 10:00 AM
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 955 0652 0094
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,95506520094#,,#,054703# US (Chicago)
+19292056099,,95506520094#,,#,054703# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US
+1 301 715 8592 US
Meeting ID: 955 0652 0094
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ad549vKb9e