715 Peachtree Street Northeast, Atlanta, GA, USA
A distinctive, client-oriented advisor who has consistently achieved high levels of success. Worked for and advised some of world’s leading corporations (ie. Goldman Sachs, McKinsey & Company,IBM, etc.). Brings experiences as a Wall Street Banker and a corporate strategist. Is dedicated to maintaining a reputation built on progressive leadership and relentless work ethic. A visionary and strategic leader, who is motivational and entrepreneurial; capable of translating objective assessments of financial and operational data into strategies that maximize outcomes and performance commensurate with the best interest of clients, ownership, leadership, and employees. Professional organizations and affiliations:
- Co-Founder, Urban Academy Schools
- (Urban Charter School Company)
- Member, Orange Bowl Committee (and BCS National Championship Host Committee)
- Board of Directors, Urban League of Broward County
- Advisory Board, Boys and Girls Clubs of Broward County
- Member, Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- And Archon, Alpha Rho Boule of Sigma Pi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Member, Pompano Masonic Lodge #409
- Alliance of M&A Advisors
No listings were found for Corey.